Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ReUse Campaign



Campaign Objective:
To help sustain the environment for future generations. I would like society to take a step in the right direction by reusing our existing resources. If individuals would consider purchasing used items opposed to buying new and trendy products for their convenience. The reuse of items will be a simple way to reduce the amount of waste on our planet. 

I am intentionally using bright colors for a modern feel- making my campaign attractive to younger adults (my target audience).  I am going to be creating a poster, buttons and possibly a t-shirt for my three campaign items.  

2 comments:

Gwynne said...

Love the shirts!

Amanda Cichanski said...

I'm attracted to it! The bright colors are a good choice and correlate well with the silhouetted images.

Simple logo fits simple idea... just re-use.