Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Grab Your Band

I am doing a website based campaign about places local bands can play shows. It is going to have an insider's view each venue, including things like how easy they are to work with, a general rating of the experience, how long did you have to wait to get a show there, etc.

I've done more than is up right now; I can't seem to get it to upload correctly. But to get a feel of what I'm doing, visit:

www.grabyourband.com

This is a partial example of one of the venue pages. "Map" and "Pics" will have little pop-up windows, one with a map, and the other with pictures sent to me by people who have played there.

1 comment:

Amanda Cichanski said...

I enjoy the handwritten font. For the sans serif, I'd pick a lighter weight so the letters don't merge together.

I don't know if you have experimented, but I'd like to see brighter colors. I could be wrong, but I feel it would add a 'kick' to the site.

Look forward to seeing more!