Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Music Programs

Music and Art programs in schools are being cut due to budgets. Therefore, many children are not able to have any music related education. My campaign is to inform parents on how music programs are important in a child's learning development in and outside school.

The identity of my project consists of a tree in a frame and the roots as music; meaning music is the roots for learning and growing. I want my identity to be organic and I need to still incorporate music into the roots of the tree. I also have the idea of the music being the focus in the frame and more transparent outside of the Polaroid frame.

My ideas are to create a poster, postcards/cards, magnets or folder with informative inserts on the different ways music can improve learning.


No comments: