Thursday, November 6, 2008











The logo is supposed to be bright deep red, but it uploaded blue, just peachy.

The other images are used as supporting visuals throughout the campaign, unifying WEE as a brand, and acting as signifiers. (I hope to post a mini book layout, to show specifically how they images are utilized.)

Over all, the campaign consists of a mini informational booklet for the parents of new (premature) infants, a direct mail piece (that could instead function as a poster series), and packaged full-term infant products (onsies, diapers, blankets, etc.), whose profits will go to WEEcare.





1 comment:

Gwynne said...

I really like the simplicity of your images. I know your logo is supposed to be red, and I think it is interesting that you chose bright colors since softer colors are usually related to babies. I like your approach with this and I look forward to seeing the final product come together with all of your pieces. The bright colors draw attention and the simplicity makes it user-friendly, good work Heidi.

* And speaking of babies, Cady is playing a loud piano - so sorry if my critique is poorly written, I'm working with 1/2 of my brain/concentration!